TERMS & CONDITIONS
By accessing and using the Dayfields website you the user agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the "Terms") which govern your access to and use of the website.
Ownership and Use of Content
All text, data, charts, tables, software, video, music, sound, graphics, photographs, illustrations, artwork, names, logos, trademarks, service marks and other material on the website (the "Content") and all rights in it belongs to Day Investments Limited T/As Dayfields. You may retrieve and display content from the website on a computer screen, print individual pages on paper (but not photocopy them) and store such pages in electronic form on disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) for your personal use. Content may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any other way. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the content on the website or to use it for any purpose other than for your personal and non-commercial use.
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the website by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, but is not limited to, conduct which is defamatory, or which may harass, cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or the disruption of normal flow of dialogue within the Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
All copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights that may exist in this website and the content shall remain at all times the property of Day Investments Limited T/As Dayfields. The trademarks, service marks and logos used and displayed on this website ("Trade Marks") are registered or unregistered trademarks of Day Investments Limited T/As Dayfields. Nothing on this website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trade Mark without written permission from Day Investments Limited T/As Dayfields. The name of Dayfields may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of content without the prior written permission of Day Investments Limited T/As Dayfields.
All implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy are excluded from these terms to the extent that they may be excluded as a matter of law. In no event will Day Investments Limited T/As Dayfields be liable for any loss including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss, or any damages arising from loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. Day Investments Limited T/As Dayfields has tried to ensure that all the content provided on the Website is correct at the time of publication. The content is provided on an information basis only and should not be relied upon. No responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of Day Investments Limited T/As Dayfields for any errors, omissions, or misleading content on the website or on any websites to which the Dayfields website connects. Day Investments Limited T/As Dayfields does not warrant that the website or content will be uninterrupted or error free, that any defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
Changes to the Terms
Day Investments Limited T/As Dayfields reserve the right, at its discretion, to make changes to any parts of the website or these terms. Your continued use of the website is taken as your agreement to be bound by these terms as amended.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
If these Terms or any part of them should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable under the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent that they are so illegal, invalid or unenforceable, they shall in that state or country be treated as severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable in that state or country.
If there is any conflict between these terms and any other written agreement between you and Day Investments Limited T/As Dayfields then the latter shall prevail.
Events beyond our control
Day Investments Limited T/As Dayfields will not be responsible for any breach of these terms caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
Day Investments Limited T/As Dayfields is not responsible for the availability or content of any third party websites or material you access through this website.
Certain files of content are available for download from the website. These files of content are subject to these terms.
Who we are
'We' are Day Investments Limited
Registered in England Company No. 6121490
Registered Office: 3-5 Genotin Road Enfield Middlesex EN1 2AA
T: 0208 364 676
In-House Complaints Procedure
1. Day Investments Limited T/As Dayfields, who is registered with The Property Ombudsman Redress Scheme, aims to provide the highest standard of service to all of our customers. To ensure that your interests are safeguarded, a complaints procedure has been introduced. This provides for the matter to be dealt with internally by Mr. John Aldridge and/or Mr. Jamie Day and in the event that we are not able to deal with the issue to our mutual satisfaction, by reference to The Property Ombudsman.
2. If you believe you have a complaint, please write in the first instance to our Company Secretary at the address below:
Mr. John Aldridge
3-5 Genotin Road
3. Your complaint will be acknowledged within 24 hours but no longer than 3 working days, investigated thoroughly in accordance with established in-house procedures and a formal reply will be sent to you within 15 working days of receipt of your complaint.
4. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of our initial investigation, you are provided with a further opportunity to have the complaint reviewed by our Company Director at the address given below:
Mr. Jamie Day
3-5 Genotin Road
5. In the event that the final review as detailed above fails to satisfy your complaint, then you are at liberty to have the matter referred to The Property Ombudsman. We will submit our file to the Ombudsman on request. You are also entitled to have your complaint referred to the Ombudsman should we fail to deal with matters promptly or do not comply with our in-house complaints procedure within 8 weeks from the date we receive your written notification.