Client Money Protection - CM Protect.
Deposit Scheme – DPS.
Redress Scheme - The Property Ombudsman.
Data Protection – ICO.
Complaints Procedure – As Detailed Below.
In-House Complaints Procedure
1. Day Investments Limited T/As Dayfields, who is registered with The Property Ombudsman Redress Scheme, aims to provide the highest standard of service to all of our customers. To ensure that your interests are safeguarded, a complaints procedure has been introduced. This provides for the matter to be dealt with internally by Mr. John Aldridge and/or Mr. Jamie Day and in the event that we are not able to deal with the issue to our mutual satisfaction, by reference to The Property Ombudsman.
2. If you believe you have a complaint, please write in the first instance to our Company Secretary at the address below:
Mr. John Aldridge
3-5 Genotin Road
3. Your complaint will be acknowledged within 24 hours but no longer than 3 working days, investigated thoroughly in accordance with established in-house procedures and a formal reply will be sent to you within 15 working days of receipt of your complaint.
4. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of our initial investigation, you are provided with a further opportunity to have the complaint reviewed by our Company Director at the address given below:
Mr. Jamie Day
3-5 Genotin Road
5. In the event that the final review as detailed above fails to satisfy your complaint, then you are at liberty to have the matter referred to The Property Ombudsman. We will submit our file to the Ombudsman on request. You are also entitled to have your complaint referred to the Ombudsman should we fail to deal with matters promptly or do not comply with our in-house complaints procedure within 8 weeks from the date we receive your written notification.